Folding@Home Weekly Team News - 2nd June 2006

Permabanned
With all the windows open and a huuuge fan blowing at it, it seems to think its about 71C (3500+ venice at stock)

I'm a little dubious as to whether it actually is that temperature though, as it doesn't seem unstable at all :confused:

Soldato
OP
BillytheImpaler said:
An epic dump: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=178403

This Friday's news post is shaping up nicely. :D
nice dumpage!!! :eek:

oh that reminds me - I'm going away this weekend so the Friday news might not be on Friday :o
I've not decided the best course of action yet, probably leaning towards doing it with data from a full 24hrs early on Thursday so I can scale the team production to 7/6ths

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
rich99million said:
nice dumpage!!! :eek:

oh that reminds me - I'm going away this weekend so the Friday news might not be on Friday :o
I've not decided the best course of action yet, probably leaning towards doing it with data from a full 24hrs early on Thursday so I can scale the team production to 7/6ths

Slacker :p

Going back to Whitestar's earlier post....

I seem to remember claiming BTI. Therefore, if he is my property, then so is the mahoooosive dumpage he has just performed.

Hand over the points, serf :D

Stan :)

Man of Honour
Soldato
BillytheImpaler(OcUK) is my main account. The_Ohio_Psycho is my Xeon battle name. I only use that name for the Xeon machine and it is eligible to compete among the single machines crunchers. Dunc has a battle name as well, The_Alabama_Slamma.

In reality, having one separate account for my test-n-tune machine makes it easier to watch for troubles.

Back
Top Bottom