General Darts Thread

Caporegime
Euro tour today men, should be on PDCTV. Litter is playing tonight. Last game of the evening again. If he wins his first match, he’s got MVG in the second round. Repeat or revenge? Something to look forward to on Saturday.
37Qn9tg.jpeg

Last edited:
Caporegime
I don't follow the tour, I only watch the Premier League and anything on ITV.....it seems like they play almost every day,must be hard with all the travelling
The Euro Tour is great tbh, Litter's won a couple already in front of packed crowds with a great atmosphere.

The players championships are behind closed doors though with no fans, a much tougher watch tbf.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was a great night of darts although I fell asleep at the end :(

I'm the same with the tours. If it's on Sky or ITV I watch them.

Really enjoy the weekly tournaments. Love Dublin..double in double out.

Caporegime
Any darts players in here, I started playing in February this year and already play in a few online leagues.
No, but I want to start playing. Will probably wait until a couple of years until we move though as not much room atm and a littlun that likes to throw things at the cat. :eek:

Littler is about to play him first match of the Euro tour. Supposedly the player he is playing against beat him five times in the youth development tour last year. :cry:

Caporegime
PDC have started live streaming the Euro Tour on their YT channel, if anyone wants to watch it who doesn't have a PDC TV subscription.
I think they are showing it as PDCTV went down for an hour or two earlier due to a storm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom