Germans to be told to stockpile.

Caporegime
All this and the wet flannel Corbinistas / Greens want to cancel trident.

Nutcases.

I've always said if I had the money to build a bunker and stock it I would - It isn't a case of if something will kick off, but when. Might or might not be in the next 50 years - Who knows, but something will eventually give.

I'd rather be wiped out by anything that you can only survive by living in a bunker.

Soldato
Seems quite an extreme/American reaction to a few terrorist attacks. Certainly not what you'd expect from Germans.

Well when you've opened to refugee flood gate and let a bunch of fighting age men enter you country unchecked and restricted. Bad things are going to happen.

They have to prepare for the next decade when all of the chickens come home to roost.

Man of Honour
"It also mentions the necessity of a reliable alarm system, better structural protection of buildings and more capacity in the health system, the paper said"

Sounds more like natural disaster than terrorism or war.

EDIT: There is one aspect of terrorism though that has been a bit swept under the rug that could be relevant - they made several raids confiscating a significant (as in enough to start a small war) amount of firearms and bomb making equipment lately from Islamic linked terrorist factions i.e. the incident in Nordrhein-Westfalen - might be concerns that they haven't got it all.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm that does sound more like a natural disastery.

Wonder if they read the report on this being the hottest year in ages.

Afaik we cant predict earthquakes, tsunami probably not a huge worry for Germany, Famine can be solved via other countries, meteorite would have thought someone else would see it/evacuation(if its too big to evacuate then why bother prepping), plague maybe but again would expect some kind of news to appear before the big spread.

Maybe they're expecting Judgement day. The MPs need everyone to stock food for when they dont ascend :D.

V F

V F

Soldato

Afaik we cant predict earthquakes, tsunami probably not a huge worry for Germany, Famine can be solved via other countries, meteorite would have thought someone else would see it/evacuation(if its too big to evacuate then why bother prepping), plague maybe but again would expect some kind of news to appear before the big spread.

Maybe they're expecting Judgement day. The MPs need everyone to stock food for when they dont ascend :D.

Soldato
It's because Angela Merkels a complete tool and has endangered the entire German population by agreeing to things that do not affect her. She's an elitist in the purest sense of the word.

Seriously, what do they expect? I'm all for helping people, however there has to be genuine help to the people who need it rather than invite anyone in who can walk.

It's not rocket science and it's what will lead to the collapse of the EU.

Man of Honour

Germany isn't really given to significant earthquakes - not to the level they'd consider a national disaster plan even for one of the bigger ones. There is a tiny tiny possibility of something linked to Laacher See but realistically that is unlikely. There is low to moderate possibility for one of the Icelandic volcanos going off big and having an effect - but that would mostly be ash/chemical and not really threaten structures at that distance.

Soldato
Germany isn't really given to significant earthquakes - not to the level they'd consider a national disaster plan even for one of the bigger ones. There is a tiny tiny possibility of something linked to Laacher See but realistically that is unlikely. There is low to moderate possibility for one of the Icelandic volcanos going off big and having an effect - but that would mostly be ash/chemical and not really threaten structures at that distance.

I haven't ever heard of a significant German earthquake I was reeling off the natural disasters I could think of.

If it were an Icelandic volcano I would have expected to see news about one of them getting more active(afaik they're not sporadic and a lead up can be observed) also I would expect similar plans going through for the UK/Norway/Denmark. To be fair I'm probably wrong as the extent of my knowledge on volcanos revolves around "they're hot" :D.

All in all it's either a high up whose been watching too much preppers or Orcs.

Man of Honour
I haven't ever heard of a significant German earthquake I was reeling off the natural disasters I could think of.

If it were an Icelandic volcano I would have expected to see news about one of them getting more active(afaik they're not sporadic and a lead up can be observed) also I would expect similar plans going through for the UK/Norway/Denmark. To be fair I'm probably wrong as the extent of my knowledge on volcanos revolves around "they're hot" :D.

All in all it's either a high up whose been watching too much preppers or Orcs.

Katla, Bárðarbunga and Grímsfjall are all simmering - with potential for significant events. We are heading towards the time of year where they seem geologically to be most active - but current predictions are more in the range of 5 years. (One of the more likely scenarios for the upper end of those events is a plume of ash and toxic stuff down along the North Sea reaching into northern Germany).

Last edited:
Caporegime
threaten our existence....does not really imply terrorism.

seems more a catastrophy.

Maybe meteror or something. And NO they would not tell you and all goverments would know.
last sentence is hilariously contradictory.

if all governments knew then most of the ****ter ones would use it as massive blackmail and we'd be seeing massive investment in Africa etc.

banana republic guy would happily have a little unrest to **** over the resty of the worlds government.s

Soldato
Katla, Bárðarbunga and Grímsfjall are all simmering - with potential for significant events. We are heading towards the time of year where they seem geologically to be most active - but current predictions are mroe in the range of 5 years.

Ahh ok. Could well be substance behind a volcanic disaster then.

Back
Top Bottom