• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GFX Card Advice

Associate
I've seen 4070S go for as little as £520 tbh, I'm not sure I'd want to risk dealing with CeX customer support on a warranty claim unless I got a damned good price.

The company are laughably poor in some respects.

10fps on average in favour of the 4070ti at 1440P, not accounting for OC potential.

Yeah, I'd not be farting around with vouchers to grab a £500 4070ti personally. Maybe back when the cards were relatively new, but certainly not with the options we have available. You can actually get a 7800XT for less than that, and don't get me started on the 7900GRE.
Yeah, if I didn't need an Nvidia card I would have stuck with the 7900xt I had. The cheapest 4070 super I could find at the time was £580. The OP said Nvidia which is why I didn't suggest AMD.

Soldato
Yeah, if I didn't need an Nvidia card I would have stuck with the 7900xt I had. The cheapest 4070 super I could find at the time was £580. The OP said Nvidia which is why I didn't suggest AMD.
Aye, that's fair. Their main issue seems to be based on an ancient and now untrue concern about multi monitor support on AMD hardware though. I've ran multi screens on AMD GPU's off and on for close to ten years with no issues.

We're not allowed to discuss other stores outside of ocuk or I'd throw over the details for the 4070s deal I mentioned, you still see them pop up from time to time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom