Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - March 29th, 2024

Man of Honour

Blurb from Sony:

In Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire, the Spengler family returns to where it all started – the iconic New York City firehouse – to team up with the original Ghostbusters, who’ve developed a top-secret research lab to take busting ghosts to the next level. But when the discovery of an ancient artifact unleashes an evil force, Ghostbusters new and old must join forces to protect their home and save the world from a second Ice Age.

Not sure on the title, but then again, wasn't keen on Afterlife as a title.

Bill Murray is starting to look like his cameo in Zombieland.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Looks interesting, the plot looks like something from the RGB cartoon series in a way. Only a teaser though so have to wait for a proper trailer.

Man of Honour
Well, it’s different you have to give it that!

Nice to see the franchise move on from ‘group formation’ and ‘remember this?’… hopefully!

Soldato
'Teaser' that's the length of an actual trailer..!

Anyway, looks interesting, really enjoyed the reboot, heres hoping it carries on in the same vein

Soldato
'Teaser' that's the length of an actual trailer..!

Anyway, looks interesting, really enjoyed the reboot, heres hoping it carries on in the same vein
Rebbot? Afterlife was a sequel.

I'm super hyped for this. As its a teaser the footage is all jumbled up, but I'd say the frozen aspect doesn't happen till much later in the film.

Soldato
Rebbot? Afterlife was a sequel.

I'm super hyped for this. As its a teaser the footage is all jumbled up, but I'd say the frozen aspect doesn't happen till much later in the film.
You know what I mean, it was essentially a reboot after the **** show of the all female ghostbusters

Soldato
Looks good. But how long until Feig and the cast of his abortion of a movie start throwing shade?
Well all the 2016 haters will love the sneaky reference to that film in this one. The scene with the kids and the fire hydrant. The street name is Eldridge Street:D

You can see it if you zoom in a bit if you pause it.

Back
Top Bottom