Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Flat QD-OLED: 32" 4K 240Hz with DisplayPort 2.1, KVM

Associate
Even if we did, we can't tell you about OcUK competitors on their own website!
You make a fair point, I tried to order through OC but they do not deliver to my home country, I emailed them and their response was also it cannot be done :(

When it comes to tech I really miss the days where I used to live in the UK as a student, everything was easily accessible and readily available

Associate
You make a fair point, I tried to order through OC but they do not deliver to my home country, I emailed them and their response was also it cannot be done :(

When it comes to tech I really miss the days where I used to live in the UK as a student, everything was easily accessible and readily available

Yeah, I don't live in the UK anymore myself, so I understand your frustration!

Associate

You could order to a forwarder and have them ship the item on? It adds additional cost - and you'll likely be voiding the warranty but it's one way of doing it.

I did this when I had to buy a few items from Germany and they wouldn't ship outside of Germany - it worked really well.

Associate
You could order to a forwarder and have them ship the item on? It adds additional cost - and you'll likely be voiding the warranty but it's one way of doing it.

I did this when I had to buy a few items from Germany and they wouldn't ship outside of Germany - it worked really well.
Thank you but with all of the horror stories of panels being delivered damaged I want to be as cautious as possible as it might get delivered with damaged parts and then I wouldn’t have an option to return it, also the additional cost for such heavy items will add another 250-350 usd on top of the price, I might just wait for few months to be safe

Associate
Coming from the Asus PG32UDCM that im in the process of returning due to the insane ABL dimming that was going on for its peak 1000 mode I'm hoping the Gigabyte isnt so aggressive with it, I've heard reports that its not. Im also liking the OSD a lot more when compared to the Asus - the fact it has a report on how long the screen has been up for and how many times pixel clean has been run is really nice and not something I saw on the Asus.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Soldato
People on Reddit are starting to take deliveries of this monitor from OCUK. Someone there ordered at 11am on the 17th, sadly my order went in after midnight and no sign of it moving yet.

Back
Top Bottom