Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P Flat QD-OLED: 32" 4K 240Hz with DisplayPort 2.1, KVM

Associate
I always wanted to buy the FO32U2P, however not available in my country or for an affordable price plus shipping, I managed to place an order for PG32UCMD from Amazon but won’t be shipped until end of May,
Now I got a chance to place an order for the non P version but I just feel like I either get the FO32U2P or I just will go with the asus version

Hopefully I can find the Fo32U2P once it is officially released on 30 April before the Asus is shipped from Amazon

Associate
Interesting to read that it's a bit brighter than similar displays. Will have to consider a preorder if enough stock is available, and I haven't taken too long to bite the bullet.

Soldato
Interesting to read that it's a bit brighter than similar displays. Will have to consider a preorder if enough stock is available, and I haven't taken too long to bite the bullet.
Still waiting on any information about my preorder. Surprised the 12 hours difference to the guy on reddit who got his a week ago has meant such a delay.

Associate
How good are Gigabyte with their firmware updates? I understand DSC can not be toggled off so having DP2.1 with DSC is kind of redundant - hopefully they change this for the 5000 series cards (if it uses DP2.1).

Associate
How good are Gigabyte with their firmware updates? I understand DSC can not be toggled off so having DP2.1 with DSC is kind of redundant - hopefully they change this for the 5000 series cards (if it uses DP2.1).
You can't use the full bandwidth of the monitor regardless at the moment, unless you're using some server based amd gpu, forgot which one it was.

So indeed 8K and 5K series needed ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom