Glastonbury SEE TICKETS... GO ****!

Soldato
FFS we spent 9am -> sold out refreshing the page and redialling the booking line, so did loads of our friends and no-one even managed to load the SeeTickets page, let alone actually buy any tickets

I can't believe they're used time and time again despite proving their servers aren't even close to up to the task.

Really annoyed now.

Associate
I'm not sure what happened for me, I had several tabs open and eventually got through the queuing system on all of them and managed to place 4 separate orders for friends. Seeing as people seemed to be struggling to place a single order, I must for some reason have been blessed!

Associate
I was so lucky, 10 mins before they sold out the seetickets site sprung into life and i was able to get some :)

Only took 4 hours and about 3000 redials haha.

Caporegime
I wasnt trying to get them, but surely Seetickets would know by now that they NEED to have extra power when big festival tickets are released?

Did my nut in trying to get Tickets for Reading earlier in the year!

Exactly, I wasn't expecting a perfect service but something better than we had. It almost seemed they were unprepared. Got my ticket though :D (through someone else :o).

Soldato
I'm not sure what happened for me, I had several tabs open and eventually got through the queuing system on all of them and managed to place 4 separate orders for friends. Seeing as people seemed to be struggling to place a single order, I must for some reason have been blessed!
I think it's done by IP, as I had the exact same thing happen to me. Four tabs open, all suddenly went straight through to the payment/order page at once. Wasn't expecting it though, as I'd already gotten one through my friend, and by the time I'd spoken to a mate to get her details to put in, it bumped the order back into the queue. Ah well, she got hers sorted in the end, so it's all good.

I wasnt trying to get them, but surely Seetickets would know by now that they NEED to have extra power when big festival tickets are released?

Did my nut in trying to get Tickets for Reading earlier in the year!
Yeah it's ridiculous isn't it. They've clearly experienced this situation repeatedly, yet refuse to bother providing upgraded lines. I guess they don't have to, since in the end they all sell, but it would be nice to at least get some response from the site occasionally.

Associate
My dad got the confirmation email at about 9:01AM according to gmail. Quite impressed with him.

3 tickets booked and can't wait.

Soldato
U2 as well :( Why couldn't they have stayed well enough to do last year.

Oh well, as said, music's not the main pull, and quite frankly, who the headline acts are isn't actually the biggest deal. There's SO much music on, there's bound to be something great somewhere.

Caporegime
Music isn't the main reason id go anyway and i have been twice.

I know - I would still have a great time if Lady Gaga, Blazin' Squad and So Solid Crew were headliners. It's just if I wanted to go and see Beyonce, I would go to her concert, V etc - not Glastonbury :(.

I had the time of my life in 2007 :D. Are you and your awesome photography skills going this year?

Back
Top Bottom