Poll: *** Google Nexus 6 ***

Which colour & memory size are you going to get?

• White - 32GB

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Blue - 32GB

Votes: 77 36.3%
  • White - 64GB

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Blue - 64GB

Votes: 66 31.1%

• Total voters
Soldato
Wow; can't believe Google are unable to fathom a means to "update" their way out of this and expect the everyday user to downgrade/reset in order to ensure future official updates.

Soldato
Two quick questions:

1) Latest software seems to be N6F26Y which is on the April security patch, but still 7.1.1 - is this correct? I had to sideload this, as wasn't receiving the OTA...

2) I think I want to get my screen replaced (sentimental reasons only, since main phone is not a GS7 Edge). Could someone let me know how to get this done via Motorola please? Or is there a better way?

Cheers,

Su

Soldato
2) I think I want to get my screen replaced (sentimental reasons only, since main phone is not a GS7 Edge). Could someone let me know how to get this done via Motorola please? Or is there a better way?

Hey,

Could anyone share their experiences with the Moto/Lenovo repair centre please? (For screen replacement).

Also is it a good idea to factory reset phone before sending off?

Cheers,

Suman

Soldato
Hey,

Could anyone share their experiences with the Moto/Lenovo repair centre please? (For screen replacement).

Also is it a good idea to factory reset phone before sending off?

Cheers,

Suman

You can go back a couple of pages in this thread to see what their centres are like.

Quicker answer, Not very good.

Soldato
I was finally getting really fed up of my phone being slow and unresponsive so decided to reset it and do the 7.1.1 OTA update. It seems to have given it a whole new lease of life and the slow memory issues that were there before seem to all but have gone for now.

Back
Top Bottom