• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU having black flicking lines on screen Help

Associate
hi i just upgraded my pc and noiced GPU having black flicking lines on screen Help it dont do it all the time but once started it dont seme to stop when i was puping on the watter block sum coolant from it drip on motherborad i thought i got it all clean up but worryed its got in the pcie slot

is there any thing else it could be?

asus z790 hero
contract frame
32gb ddr5
4080 ichill watter cool card

Soldato
Could be something as simple as an iffy cable. I sometimes get black lines towards the bottom of my screen due to my HDMI cable being bent to 90 degrees over a short radius, and fiddling with it resolves the issue.

Associate
OP
ive bin doing sum testing its very strange when i boot up pc so far ive never had the prob on first boot but when i restart the pcit starts doing it every time lol i only have noiced it in windows not on bios o and fyi i'm useing another motherborad now so it was not the other borad

Associate
ive bin doing sum testing its very strange when i boot up pc so far ive never had the prob on first boot but when i restart the pcit starts doing it every time lol i only have noiced it in windows not on bios o and fyi i'm useing another motherborad now so it was not the other borad
Never before has Google Translate let me down. :D

Back
Top Bottom