Gray Zone Warfare

Soldato
Got to play with medium graphics settings. Doesn't look too great and plenty of FPS drops especially when on the heli. Gameplay wise though I like it so far, died in first one due to not knowing what items to use when injured but my second attempt I completed all 3 initial tasks in a single run.

How do you know if the person you see is in a different faction?

Associate
Got to play with medium graphics settings. Doesn't look too great and plenty of FPS drops especially when on the heli. Gameplay wise though I like it so far, died in first one due to not knowing what items to use when injured but my second attempt I completed all 3 initial tasks in a single run.

If you open the map all friendly show as blue on your screen.

I normally check the area I’m going and see if any friendlies if not it’s shoot everything

Also when you hear a heli if you check the map if it doesn’t show you know it’s enemy.

Associate
You can only see players in your faction on the map, they show as blue. Other faction members will not appear on the map. In PvPvE assume everyone is an enemy (even blue dots sometimes). PvE, you cannot kill your own or other faction members, only AI.

Soldato
Up to level 5 now. Yet to see an enemy player and all my faction have been fine, had a chat with a couple and helped do a task. Got about 60k in cash at the moment, barely spent any as most supplies are pretty cheap.

Associate
Up to level 5 now. Yet to see an enemy player and all my faction have been fine, had a chat with a couple and helped do a task. Got about 60k in cash at the moment, barely spent any as most supplies are pretty cheap.
Once you start venturing to the other areas PVP definitely hots up but it’s no where near Tarkov in that aspect.

We have found most players at hunters paradise, Ban pa and pha lang.

At Gunny 3 he has a MK18 for around 7k which has everything you need 60rd mag, scope etc. It’s been quite nice building money and not spending huge sums to replace or buy items.

If they fix the AI and the bullet proof bushes/twigs this will be a real time sink for me me :)

Associate
Sitting at base camp waiting for an available helicopter is a little annoying.
This is only topped by being in a squad, one of you dying and calling a heli then taking off, then you die and you have to wait for the heli to drop him off and then leave the map... Argh

Soldato
Helicopter waiting definitely feels like it's becoming a problem now more people are pushing out beyond the starter village, as do enemy respawns for "kill 20 x at y" quests. Sheer amount of people at YBL asking for the office key also tells me it's droprate is maybe a little too low :D

Associate
If they can fix the AI being able to see through bushes and them all being instantly triggered when you kill one from cover and then knowing exactly where you are, it'll be much better experience

Associate
Basically are game last night turned in to a re-run of black hawk down. Trying to do the helping hands task, realise we need the restaurant key, which neither of us have, proceed to enter town from LZ1 and start to engage on a key hunt. By proceed to enter town I mean engage four AI at the first house, I get dropped and have to chopper ride back in, my mate kills another 6 at the same place while looking after my body. Get into to town, kill another 10-15 or so and no key, both get dropped at the marketplace, chopper ride to LZ2 to get our gear. Move south in the town while resuming operation "where's the bloody key?" to no avail, both of us have broken gear and small stones for ammo supply, move to extract north, AI in fields, bushes, houses. Manage to skirt round everything and get out. So completely failed the mission, still no key but easily some of the most fun and tense gameplay I've had for ages.

Soldato
Been playing this for a couple of days now. I want to enjoy it, but its just so clunky still. 3070 has to have everything on low, still huge stutters, random crashes that lose all gear, hard to spot enemies in bushes due to low graphical quality. AI dropping random headshots from a mile away for the insta kill.

Then theres the basics like too few heli's so stood around for too long waiting, no repair feature for armour etc.

Soldato
Yeah, hopefully. Although i'd take crashes and network issue fixes over fps i think atm. Shooting an AI with a headshot, having them turn round and shoot me, shout something and then they die from the first headshot is mad. It's the 180 no scope single hit kills from them at 200m with an iron sight AK that drives me nuts :cry: I'm halway up a hillside, prone, in the bushes, with 60% of my body behind a rock and they still get the insta one shot.

Associate
Quality bug

cnureidm750d1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom