Greenlizard0 PL & FA Cup SF Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 25th April 2024]

Associate
No, otherwise he’d still be at Madrid. Chelsea are also really bad.
He’s really, really good. Real Madrid let a young kid go which happens sometimes since Real Madrid is a pinnacle of football and subsequently the competition that comes with it.

On another note; The Chels dropped about a billion quid in since the takeover. There’s only so much property one can sell to themselves to circumvent PSR regulations, before it all comes tumbling down. *instert ‘oh no, anyway’ Jeremy Clarkson meme here*

Last edited:
Soldato
Hopefully that’s the wobble over. Next up Spurs away who’ll be absolutely desperate to get any sort of result, probably even more so if City somehow drop points tomorrow and make it look like it might end up going to the wire.

Soldato
I bet that jackson couldn't finish a can of pop
He’s so poor isn’t he? Confidence must be shot to bits too. The two biggest clubs in the capital and they can’t muster a decent centre forward between them.

Really enjoyed the game though, I don’t watch many games I’m not emotionally invested in. Would love to be watching Rice and Odegaard every week. Top draw players.

Associate
Jackson isn’t poor per se — he’s poor in front of goal. Few Chelsea fans actually say he looks more of a winger than a no 9. I mean Stevie Wonder could tell you he’s no striker but Chelsea fans don’t consider him hopeless from the chit-chat between them.

Back
Top Bottom