Greenlizard0 PL & FA Cup SF Football Thread ** spoilers ** [20th - 25th April 2024]

Caporegime
VvD talking about if team mates wanted it enough makes me think there’s some kind of rift emerging internally at the club tbh, could go some way to explain wtf has happened these last few weeks
I doubt it. He's disappointed and ****** off as you'd expect.

He talked about the finishing a lot there also and he isn't wrong.
Equally though he and others are to blame, no clean sheets ever it feels like and Klopp suggested we knew that set piece for second goal was coming and we still got done by it

It's a terrible end to what was an insanely fun ride until March for what we all thought was just a rebuild season. I hope the last game against Wolves is a good and fun performance like the majority of his tenure.

Soldato
I doubt it. He's disappointed and ****** off as you'd expect.

He talked about the finishing a lot there also and he isn't wrong.
Equally though he and others are to blame, no clean sheets ever it feels like and Klopp suggested we knew that set piece for second goal was coming and we still got done by it

It's a terrible end to what was an insanely fun ride until March for what we all thought was just a rebuild season. I hope the last game against Wolves is a good and fun performance like the majority of his tenure.
Let's be clear, it is a good rebuild season. Top 3 and a trophy with a whole new midfield, Robbo in particular out for a huge chunk meaning a big change in how we play down the key, and a changed role for Mo, is ultimately a good result. It just feels like a let down at the moment.

Caporegime
Let's be clear, it is a good rebuild season. Top 3 and a trophy with a whole new midfield, Robbo in particular out for a huge chunk meaning a big change in how we play down the key, and a changed role for Mo, is ultimately a good result. It just feels like a let down at the moment.
Start of season, yes.

Coming this far and through that injury period to be alive in 4 competitions (or well 1 already won) and to die away like this sucks. You can certainly say we ran out of steam getting through the injury period and really haven't recovered but it felt there were options there that were not utilised.

Totally normal expectations shift during the season, Arsenal didn't expect to be in a race last season but they had firm control and ****** it. Those outcomes are still very disappointing as the means were there to do it.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
hope you Arsenal fans aren’t expecting miracles tonight! Apart from a goalie I think we could field a whole injured 11 of which most are in first team rotation.

The season is pretty much over for us at this point, we’re safe, just need to get over the line with no further long term injuries that’ll affect next season!

Caporegime
VvD talking about if team mates wanted it enough makes me think there’s some kind of rift emerging internally at the club tbh, could go some way to explain wtf has happened these last few weeks

There isn't really many of the core players that won the League and Champions League left. They are all basically newbies who have won nothing of note.

Lets be honest here the current Liverpool attacking threat is a wimper compared to the old Mane/Bobby/Salah setup.

Back
Top Bottom