Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 5th December 2016]

Soldato
If there is any justice in the world Lansbury and the ref will crash into each other on the way home.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really annoyed by last night.

We were created but putting that behind us that's 3 on the bounce we've lost now and everyone knows the championship is all about getting a good run. We need a win fast and hope this doesn't spiral any worse.

Soldato
I was equally annoyed last night, and a strong run will e important going into the Christmas fixtures.

However, I'm not overly worried just yet.

One of those defeats was in a cup, not the league. We played three games in six days or whatever it was and team selection/rotation clearly reflected that.

I think we underestimated Blackburn, but especially against Hull and Forest, we were the better team. We just couldn't finish our chances of were done-over by the ref.

The biggest issue with last night is the suspensions we will face from the two red cards…

The team just need to rise above it and move on now.

Man of Honour
OP
Man City: Bravo, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Navas, Sane, De Bruyne, Silva (c), Aguero

Subs: Caballero, Sagna, Zabaleta, Clichy, Fernando, Toure, Iheanacho

Chelsea: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard

Subs: Begovic, Ivanovic, Aina, Chalobah, Oscar, Willian, Batshuayi

One change for Chelsea as Fabregas comes in for Matic.

Soldato
He's not pants just a little 'special'. His entire game is built on playing out from the back but he does it to a fault at times. It's almost as if he's trying to prove something.

Back
Top Bottom