Greta Thunberg

Associate
Does she need to be qualified? It's hardly like anyone listens to the people who actually are.

Sadly I can't argue with that

Whilst this is depressingly true, from my own POV I’m not going to take advice from someone who is purely an activist with no actual qualifications in the subject they’re activisting for.

I agree with the message and the subject and that CC is real and human influenced, I’ve just no idea how she’s managed to become the person she has by parroting what we already knew.

Caporegime
She’s basically just turning into a Karen at this point.
She always was.

It's sad what her family did to her, but I guess it's one way to aimlessly drift through life.

I remember someone in America posting photos of the car she was using to travel across america and it was full of plastic bottles and fast food rubbish...

I can't find the video... oh wait this video has clips of it

Someone should do a kendrick lamar parody or "not like us" and call it "just like us"

Last edited:
Caporegime
She always was.

It's sad what her family did to her, but I guess it's one way to aimlessly drift through life.

I remember someone in America posting photos of the car she was using to travel across america and it was full of plastic bottles and fast food rubbish...

Someone should do a kendrick lamar parody or "not like us" and call it "just like us"
Rebel News, jesus wept.

What are we supposed to be shocked at here? That someone needs to eat and isn't tidy?

Last edited:
Caporegime
My biggest problem is that she isn’t qualified to talk about any more than I’m qualified to talk about neural biology.

Which I’m not, BTW. I fix planes.

She isn't proposing new hypotheses or disputing established research, she is merely repeating scientific facts and trying to spread the warnings that the actual experts are publishing. The scientific consensus was reached decades ago so it's not like she is even siding with some potentially contentious issue that has any uncertainty.

Associate
She isn't proposing new hypotheses or disputing established research, she is merely repeating scientific facts and trying to spread the warnings that the actual experts are publishing. The scientific consensus was reached decades ago so it's not like she is even siding with some potentially contentious issue that has any uncertainty.

Exactly - like most reality TV stars, she’s become famous simply for being famous and nothing actually useful.

Don
She always was.

Yikes, it's the plastic cutlery in the tin that does it, sat in the cup holder :cry:

Caporegime
no just another hypocrite pretending shes all about saving the world, but consumes plastic as much as everyone else and sets no example for others to follow...
It's just like a cult for grifters
Lets be honest here if she was absolutely perfect with her behaviour it wouldn't even matter would it?

Soldato
Lets be honest here if she was absolutely perfect with her behaviour it wouldn't even matter would it?
I do find it bizarre the amount of time particularly grown assed men spend being annoyed with her.

And yeah, even if she was able to live a completely 100% non-impactful life there'd probably be a whole host of other reasons people would find to obsess over her and complain.

Soldato

This one tickled me, environmental campaigners are protesting the expansion of an electric vehicle car factory in Germany claiming it will damage the environment. Taking hundreads of thousands of ICE vehicles off the road every year is somehow damaging the environment.

It’s almost as bad as the numpties trying to stop new transmission lines from connecting to offshore wind farms around my way because of the environment.

Burning gas in gas fired power is better right?

Caporegime
Exactly - like most reality TV stars, she’s become famous simply for being famous and nothing actually useful.
ehh, no, she is famous for actually having the balls to stand up to politicians and business elite, raising awareness that hzr future is being threatened by their purposeful inaction due to short term profits.

She has done far more for humanity than most. Which is why some incredibly weak people hate her do much

Back
Top Bottom