Griselda

Caporegime
not sure if anyones watching this just started on netflix. shes a famous drugs cartel boss mainly in miami.

watched a few episodes myself. not bad from what i seen upto yet. the budget doesnt look massive and queen of the south looks like it maybe the better one to watch which i think is also loosely based around the same person.

Soldato
binge watched this over the last few days, not as good as Narcos, but a fantastic short series none the less, definitely worth a watch.

Soldato
I'm a bit torn TBH between my enjoyment of seeing Vergara in a serious role and the absolute garbage human she's playing. Personally I also find it hard to take that they've decided to "pretty up" a psychopathic SuBo look-a-like by casting Vergara (rather than a more authentic looking actress but the name "sells" I suppose) and then emphasise, almost to the point of praising, her as a "girl boss with a sob story who didn't mean no harm" as if being a murderous piece of human filth who is now roasting in the fiery pits of hell can all be pushed to one side.

Man of Honour
Managed to watch the first episode. After all the hype just couldn't take it seriously, thought I was reading a bad comic. I hope it gets better with the remaining episodes.

Man of Honour
Finished this over a couple nights. Expected a far more ruthless, murderous psychopath and got this rather sympathetic soap opera character. I expected a lot and walked away having got a low budget series way down the Narcos ladder. 5/10

Associate
Thoroughly enjoyed it, binged watched it over a few nights. Made a nice change not to be male lead character. Thumbs up from me.

Need to go back and restart NARCOS, as I'd starting watching it, but it stopped for some reason, even though I was enjoying it.

Soldato
Polished this off the watchlist yesterday, poor compared to previous Narco seasons and going into this I expected someone far more ruthless, it's like they tried to make her almost likeable for a TV show.

Back
Top Bottom