Guys - What fragrance/aftershave/whatever do you wear?

Man of Honour
L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake most days, 1 Million Intense by Paco Rabanne when I feel like a change. Aftershave usually something from L'Oreal or sometimes just Lynx.

Last edited:
Soldato
Autumn/Winter I use L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme, Penhaligon's Endymion, and YSL La Nuit de L'Homme. Wouldn't mind a sample of Creed Original Santal, that's on my 'to try' list.

Soldato
carolina herrera 212 vip
gucci by gucci pour homme
hugo boss man
chanel allure homme sport

though not at the same time. obviously.

Man of Honour
Jean Paul Gaultier.

I would definitely get this again, lasts such a long time too but I like to try different ones each time now.

Currently have the 007 Skyfall one which has a nice fragrance to it, Tommy Hilfiger and a Mont Blanc which I really didn't like for the first week as it is a completely different kind of smell to what I've been used to but you soon realise it's actually pretty amazing.

Edit*
Creed was good, made me feel like I was in the 70s with that vintage vanilla and pipe tobacco smell. I wasn't even alive in the 70s :o

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm running a bit low actually. I now only have:

Ferrari Black
Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet
Davidoff Hot Water
Georgio Armani Gucci Guilty :p

I used to have that Hugo Boss aftershave about 12 years ago and I agree, it's lovely. My wife really likes the original Hugo Boss (rectangular bottle with Boss moulded into the glass) and I quite like the old Tommy aftershave.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Standard usage: Armarni Mania / Gucci Guilty ...or just standard Old Spice hah!
Official / Weddings / Posh ****: Ralph Lauren Safari or D&G (the original).

Safari was my old man's bottle he never used, I used to sneak it as a kid when going out and then started buying it myself as I got older. Classic smell.

Gucci guilty is a new addition, its come straight in there, very nice and people are appreciative :)

Soldato
Paco Rabanne 1 Million, although I used to use CK One and Joop Go for a long while.

I like to get my EDT from USA as it's a fair bit cheaper over there (got 200 ml PR 1 Million for less than 100ml here), and I'm going back in December so may buy a new one whilst I'm over there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom