GW2 Worlds EU Register your guild + Server!

Associate
I'm on gandara and hoping to find a nice guild that is interested in PvP, WvW and PvE. I'd say that towards the start of the game I'm more interested in PvE and crafting but I do believe the late game is likely in PvP and WvW for me so I'd like to be in a guild with that same sort of mentality as me.

I am also on Gandara, but not in a guild at the moment! Looking for the same things as you!

Soldato
What's your name on it, I'll hit you up.

:EDIT:

Not actually sure how the gw2 friends system works. My account name is narsil.8351

Last edited:
Associate
Im after a guild that wants to do end pvp on Desolation server.
My char is Dazbootz send me a invite ;) im lvl 41 so far.

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Yes The immortals will still take players from here, recruitment is closed to all the rest.
It's now only friends/family and from here.

Permabanned
Yes The immortals will still take players from here, recruitment is closed to all the rest.
It's now only friends/family and from here.

Nah sorry mate didn't mean to join or anything, however it would be nice if we could work and communicate with immortals and other ocuk affiliated guilds to help with wvw etc.

Perhaps someone from each guild could go between mumble/team speak each night there is wvw going on to coordinate attacks and such.Or even have guild leaders add each other to be able to pm them each night when we are needing help?

Permabanned
OP
Hi wab can I get an invite also, I'm desolation by the name of Stoirm. Will email you also just in case.

cheers

Hay Wab, can I get an Immortals invite please?
I'm on Desolation username pumpkinstew.

Don't mind being go between for Imortals and Godless.

Yes & yes just whisper me in game, could you also mail me a username and email address to be sued on our site, email to [email protected].

cheers.

Man of Honour
Clan N'eilean
Desolation

We're only a small guild, not huge, no plans to become huge, we dont generally level particularly fast and arent as "structured" as many guilds. Just about having some fun really.

The missus is in charge of the website and its still undergoing tweaking, still got to get members to register really, but can be found here www.clan-neilean.com :)

Back
Top Bottom