Happy National Tea Day!

Man of Honour
OP
I’m fairly sure those filters don’t soften the water. Looks like hard water scum on the top of that. Seriously, the difference in tea with soft water is really noticeable.
Again, that's a chai, there is supposed to be staining/frothyness (depending on milk type) and texture on the top as it's an authentic chai lol. I know my tea this isn't my first rodeo, I have two cupboards full of teas and spend a fortune on filtration to combat the hard water quirks otherwise.

Ban.
;)
:D

This stuff is glorious: https://shop.teaindia.co.uk/products/tea-india-ginger-chai-40-bag

I have some from india, brew some myself and also buy the Royal Chai variants. All excellent stuff, chai can't be beat, especially Karak and Ginger blends.

Love tea but only normal tea, none of them weird flavours.
No sugar, dash of milk and strong

Fruity flavours are not my thing, always black type teas and proper chai. So the usual Lapsang, Darjeeling, Ceylon, Assam, Earl and Lady Grey along with Rooibos and everything surrounding that mixture -. The only additions being exclusive brews like the Greys or chais that have hints of bergamot or ginger. Only Earl Grey I will sometimes not add milk but usually do add milk, always whole milk and always for the texture it adds.

Not sure any of us want to see a second teabag enter the cup.

+

Banana was way worse, this is relatively normal by comparison. Up your game if you really want to shock us

Well...

m79tfDe.jpeg
EXiDJn5.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
can see their is a parallel between tea flavours and the deprecated vape flavours - the British Raj would be turning in their grave.

Back
Top Bottom