Hard/Soft tubing recommendations for ease of use?

pre

pre

Associate
Also, are there any soft tubes that people recommend? He wants clear, which is the only stipulation at the moment.

TIA.

Forgot to say Mayhems Ultra Clear Watercooling Tubing has been solid for me - no real yellowing or discolouring that I can see after a year (after I managed to get rid of the nickel acetate deposits from previous loops).

Associate
Ekwb ZMT soft tubing. It's one of the toughest and least to worry about tubing there is. It's a little tight to get onto your fittings but it's amazing. Just give it a little soap at the ends or stick it in some boiling water to soften it up abit.

I went EKWB ZMT and won't go back to any others.

Maybe I'll bend some tubing when I have a workshop or something but I doubt it.

Soldato
Thanks @MikeTimbers I'll have a look. Did you have any problems with the tubes kinking? Do you have any pics of your system?

thai-rig.JPG

So, this has a EK D5 going to a Bykski fullcover block on an Asus 4070 Super Dual OC, then to an EK block on a 7700K, then a 240 rad in the roof, then to a 60mm thick 360 on the front. The front fans are Phanteks M25-140 so they are on the outside of the case while the 360 rad is on the inside.

The run from the 4070 to the CPU was eased by using a 22 degree rotary to change the bend in the tube to only 68 degrees.

I like black tubing. It has a nice automotive look

Soldato
Tell him he's getting black
And to be grateful for you building him a pc :cry:

Seriously though
As probably already mentioned
Epdm won't leach plasticiser
Bends better without kinking than any clear tubing
That I have tried
And no worries about clear plastic going cloudy
After used for an extended period

Hard to tell from photo