Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Soldato
i1 Display 2 and LT calibrators have the same hardware
so best to go for LT it's sub 100e, see earlier monitor calibration thread

Hi, Baddass
from your TFT review can you confirm HZ27b behaviour when
fed with 1920x1200 signal (indeed any lower than native, supported res)
will the monitor, as hazro had suggested, just fill screen
[review asserts no 'hardware aspect control' but does not appear to say if default is fill / aspect / 1:1 ] .. I have an older dvi laptop up to 1920x1200
Cheers.

Soldato
I do not understand
The capability to fill (eg expand 1080 lines to 1440 native vertical res)
implies there is a scalar (so delta electronics/cost?) with all the necessary evils that
implies in terms of interpolating new data and scaler algorithm quality ?

Associate
uhm, I just received my Hazro 30" and I think the screen is damaged.
There is no physical damage, nothing visible but 2/3 of the screen is covered by some strange artefacts/shapes/colours/lines/thinghies. I believe the screen was damaged during transport - the screen looks like a windshield which was chiped by a tiny stone: there's an impact point (as I said nothing visible, no physical damage) in the middle and several lines emerging from that point. I managed to set it up as main monitor but all the desktop shortcuts were covered by this thing. I have some pictures but can't see how to attach them.

I'm gutted ... :confused::mad::confused: this was supposed to be my Christmas present ! Any advice should be greatly appreciated. Should I call OcUK?

PS Was supposed to be delivered on 11 Nov, delayed several times because of the weather.

Soldato
I have some pictures but can't see how to attach them.

Upload them to somewhere like imageshack, and post the link here.

Any advice should be greatly appreciated. Should I call OcUK?

Yeah, calling OcUK ASAP would be a pretty good plan. Have fun waiting in the queue for item returns / support though... I wasted £18 on a call once, to not even get through (~50mins).

Associate
cheers Duff-Man

Hazro006.jpg

and
Hazro004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom