Hazro series - HZ30Wi, HZ30WiQ, HZ27WA, HZ27WB & HZ27WC

Associate
Had a few problems with the monitor just going to black screen would happen at least once a day don't have any power options active

Reinstalled windows 7 64 but stopped it from installing the samsung driver and now works a charm

Associate
This monitor does seem fussy to run on graphic cards especially Nvidia cards.

Bit of a pain as had to go out and get a new card, would not have done this except my card really needed updating anyway.

Now runs a charm on ATI no problems with card software, scaling now works plus more resoulution options in games.

GET THIS MONITORS INF FIXED................

Vir

Vir

Associate
I have a Geforce 480GTX and I have no problem seeing or getting in the bios (HZ27WC).

Had my screen for about 2 weeks now, I'm absolutely in love with it, I've mounted it to the wall and got rid of the ugly stand and it looks very very nice now :)

Last edited:
Associate
Tried my monitor at a friend of mine. He had an 6850 graphics card and the BIOS showed up on the monitor. On my 5870 it doesnt show. Weird!

Associate
I have this problem too with my XFX 5870, infact if I plug the monitor into the DVI port the machine won't boot (just constant cycle of reboots, and of course i have no screen)

If I unplug the DVI cable the machine boots up then I can plug the monitor in and it works no problem. this only started happening about 4 days ago. very stange

Associate
I have this problem too with my XFX 5870, infact if I plug the monitor into the DVI port the machine won't boot (just constant cycle of reboots, and of course i have no screen)

If I unplug the DVI cable the machine boots up then I can plug the monitor in and it works no problem. this only started happening about 4 days ago. very stange

This kinda turned me off, i mean are you supposed to unplug your dvi everytime you start your computer? And this hasent anything to do with .inf file either so not easily fixed?

Maybe lucky for me they havent put the C model up yet for international buyers. I can live with a few dead pixel and some dust, but noway be arsed with unplugging dvi everytime. Ok not everyone have this problem, still i never heard of such thing before!? :/

Have you asked for a replacement?

Last edited:

Vir

Vir

Associate
How is it looking on the HDCP front, people still having issue trying to get it to work >

I'm not sure what the issue are or if this is any help but I have the HZ27C and I have no problems playing games, watching movies... MKV, AVI or whatever. I can also see the bios when starting. Really love my screen!

Soldato
I'm not sure what the issue are or if this is any help but I have the HZ27C and I have no problems playing games, watching movies... MKV, AVI or whatever. I can also see the bios when starting. Really love my screen!

a lot of people (at least when I first checked) were not able to get a HDCP connection on the new Hazro monitors, no HDCP means no Blu ray despite reviews/ocuk page saying it dose. Might not be an issue for you who views all his video off avi/mkv file but I for one use a lot of blu rays as well so its abit of a deal breaker for me.

Vir

Vir

Associate
a lot of people (at least when I first checked) were not able to get a HDCP connection on the new Hazro monitors, no HDCP means no Blu ray despite reviews/ocuk page saying it dose. Might not be an issue for you who views all his video off avi/mkv file but I for one use a lot of blu rays as well so its abit of a deal breaker for me.

Ok, so if I understand correctly, the problem might arise when you have a blueray drive and play a movie from the drive directly?

Associate
Hi all,

don't know if it's been mentioned at all above, but what is the situation with the HZ27WB?

The monitor is available on Hazro's website, however with a '2-3 weeks' lead time.

Is it officially out, and if so will OcUK be stocking these at all?

Back
Top Bottom