Heathrow airport landing live

Associate
I've been a member of Big jet TV for at least 1 year and it's just so addictive to watch and I think one of the main reasons is due to Jerry's crazy commentary! The guy is a legend and there are a couple of live shows every week, sometimes in other parts of the UK and also at airports all around the world. I think he's off to Chicago next but Heathrow is the bread and butter for him as it's on his doorstep. It's great entertainment and I just find it relaxing, interesting and amusing.

Soldato
Not only do these videos show the skill of the pilots but also the durability of the aircraft. There are some serious forces going through those wings and the undercarriage takes a right battering.:eek:

Soldato
I've been a member of Big jet TV for at least 1 year and it's just so addictive to watch and I think one of the main reasons is due to Jerry's crazy commentary! The guy is a legend and there are a couple of live shows every week, sometimes in other parts of the UK and also at airports all around the world. I think he's off to Chicago next but Heathrow is the bread and butter for him as it's on his doorstep. It's great entertainment and I just find it relaxing, interesting and amusing.

Love watching Big Jet t.v, as you say Jerry is mad but in a good way. I don't subscribe so don't get the V.I.P shows but he's worked hard to get where he is with it. My ideal Saturday morning is a bacon sandwich, cuppa tea, BJTV and FR24 on another screen to see what's inbound.. Long may it continue.

Associate
My parents were coming over from Sweden yesterday, first they were about 30 mins delayed from Sweden due to birds on the runway, then they were delayed circling around Stansted for a bit before having 2-3 attempts to land in Birmingham and and in the end they landed in Liverpool on the second attempt there. Luckily they didn't have to land in Aberdeen as the pilot were offered at one stage...

Caporegime
That was nearly a crash, the wheels on that side did really well to withstand that force. The tyre sellers will do well today.

I never fail to be amazed at what those landing assemblies can take. Some of the things you see them bouncing back from really blows the mind, they're borderline indestructible :eek:

Back
Top Bottom