Help with reshade

Soldato
Hi,

I want to try using reshade on Automobilista 2 to improve the graphical realism.

Its installed fine on pancake mode, but I cant get it to work in VR.

There isn't much on the net about this. Im using wired link so using the Oculus runtime. Ive seen one forum post somewhere about reshade not supporting the Oculus runtime.

Can i use a different runtime? I saw a post saying reshade works with Steam VR, but when I load AMS2 in steam VR mode it still doesn't work. My understanding is that SteamVR uses the Oculus runtime.

Anyone know if I can get reshade to work?

Soldato
Hi,

I want to try using reshade on Automobilista 2 to improve the graphical realism.

Its installed fine on pancake mode, but I cant get it to work in VR.

There isn't much on the net about this. Im using wired link so using the Oculus runtime. Ive seen one forum post somewhere about reshade not supporting the Oculus runtime.

Can i use a different runtime? I saw a post saying reshade works with Steam VR, but when I load AMS2 in steam VR mode it still doesn't work. My understanding is that SteamVR uses the Oculus runtime.

Anyone know if I can get reshade to work?

It's an AMS2 bug. It forces the use of the oculus runtime, even if you set the openVR default as steam it will ignore it.

Try virtual desktop.

Same with openxr toolkit, it only works through virtual desktop.

Back
Top Bottom