Hillsborough Disaster

Soldato
Don
Excellent post.

Just to follow up on it - Anne Williams was at the front for the fight for justice and specifically disproved the coroners 3.15pm cut-off time. Through her own hard work, determination and at great expense to herself, she found and proved that her son was still alive 45 minutes after the coroner said he'd died. It was her work that helped lead to the set-up of the independent panel that found that over half that died could have been saved.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well done everybody.

HHl9S

Don
Terrible news. Anne was one of those that led the fight for justice and personally disproved the 3.15pm cut off time through sheer persistence, hardwork and at great personal expense.

RIP Anne

Don
I know it's nothing new but it's still incredible to hear how quickly the police were already trying to blame the fans. Within minutes of the crush starting the police were telling the FA and BBC that ticketless fans broke down the exit gate to get into the ground.

Soldato
I know it's nothing new but it's still incredible to hear how quickly the police were already trying to blame the fans. Within minutes of the crush starting the police were telling the FA and BBC that ticketless fans broke down the exit gate to get into the ground.

Some of the video show's the standing barriers ripped out of the concrete. The amount of pressure on them........well words fail me really

Back
Top Bottom