HL on an ipod nano

Man of Honour
Psyk said:
I thought it looked like Doom. I guessed it just looked that poor because of the low-res but it being the Doom engine makes more sense. After all the Doom engine in open source where as I'm pretty sure the half life engine isn't (ok so it's based on the quake engine which is open-source but it's still pretty different).

You forgot to mention the obvious processing power issues there.

Soldato
so summing up.. is it worth installing linux? im personally really curious about it .....
i may do it if the ipod batteries are sorted out and theres proofe that nanos are tough ( in the inside)

Suspended
can't put a link but if you remember the broken, and look for kevin rose. you'll find the new version, which has cracking open the ipod nano. it's tough... and only in 5 parts including case :D

just looked at the site, not so illegal any more... here you go..

http://revision3.com/systm/ look at subsystm

Last edited:
Soldato
YEY. just got my ipod nano.
im trying to do that linux thing but not having much luck.... why dont things work with me?
im following orders from the website but still nothing. luckerly the ipod nano is still alive and im quite supprised how they managed to make the insides tough.
Now
im not sure if im in disk mode or not sometimes..... does the screen just have to say "do not disconnect" because it says that any way as soon as i connect ipod to computer...

Caporegime
If people want to play games like that on their ipods how about...

Buying a PSP... :confused:

Oh sorry its not quite as "cool" as an ipod. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom