How many of you use Safari on everything?

Soldato
I think you miss my point. I don't want my browser which touts 'privacy' to be doing this stuff. I especially don't want to be given affiliate links to crypto to make a browser company more money if I was to use them.
Both a VPN and, to a lesser extent, crypto improve your privacy. Brave even has TOR built in.

Soldato
Clicking on affiliate crypto links is a completely separate issue from the browser itself. Brave has always been privacy orientated and achieves that aim.

Soldato
I've been using Arc on my MacBook. I much prefer the spaces/pinned tab system to Safari's multiple windows. Seems pretty good on resource usage too.

Soldato
OP
I ended up using multiple browsers but in the end settled on Chrome. It just works. I know it is bad for privacy but if I want to do anything privately I just open Firefox for the session and then clear history and cookies when I am finished.

Associate
Never had any problems with Opera or Brave, I use Brave since Apple decided to ditch browser extensions. Only thing I liked about Safari was I could use it on my phone and see history on my Mac, but no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom