I can't login anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I had no idea where to post about this as I've been trying to contact customer support all day so figured Id try here.

So the issue is that I have an overclockers account I can seemingly no longer access. The amazon single sign on button that I used to use to login with my amazon account details is no longer present on the login page meaning I can't login anymore. I've tried using the I forgot my password links to reset the password using the email address I use for Amazon but I had no luck. I did get an email back but it was to reset an old overclockers account that I had forgotten existsted and not the one associated with my amazon login credentials. At least I am assuming this is the case as I can't see any of my recent order history.

So I'm a bit lost I don't know what to do.

Associate
The same thing has happened with me, also tried to contact customer services but with no reply.

It's my first time using overclockers UK so I was quite worried, as my order hasn't arrived yet and I have no access to view its progress as I can't log in anywhere

Hoping this gets solved soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom