I have a cold...feel sorry for me

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
Freefaller said:
Can't sympathise really as I don't know what it's like... however I'll happily give you a manly hug, as they are among the best of the forum ;) :D

aww...manly hug duly accepted :)

divine_madness said:
Even when you're ill you have some magic ability to make everything you write funny :p

hehe, i'm a funny wizard! thank you :)

Soldato
I have a cold but I still hauled my ass to work....cos I'm a wooooooooooooooman, W.O.M.A.N......

*sneezes violently and almost knocks self unconscious on desk*

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
Roberta said:
I have a cold but I still hauled my ass to work....cos I'm a wooooooooooooooman, W.O.M.A.N......

*sneezes violently and almost knocks self unconscious on desk*

erm....hellooo?! i'm at work, too...you cheeky woman!! get back in the kitchen or do some chores or some such. you women like all that, right?

Soldato
Sic said:
erm....hellooo?! i'm at work, too...you cheeky woman!! get back in the kitchen or do some chores or some such. you women like all that, right?

Work? You call sitting behind that desk posting work?

In my day I did a day down the mines, popped out a sprog and THEN made the tea - and that's when I had a cold!

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OP
Roberta said:
Work? You call sitting behind that desk posting work?

In my day I did a day down the mines, popped out a sprog and THEN made the tea - and that's when I had a cold!

quite rightly too...bloody suffragettes...never banked on equality meaning you'd have to do some damn work!! LAZY!

Soldato
manor said:
I have very little morals anyway - You can have the deeds.

I'm feeling rejected anyway - Muban didn't want me to buy her flowers for Valentines. :(

So Roberta - take my soul (what's left of it) :D

I shall fight Muban for it. In a paddling pool full of jelly.

Back
Top Bottom