I shouldn't be allowed to watercool my pc

Associate
I was actually really considering using watercooling, however after doing some research and reading some articles, I'm quite skeptical now:/

Whilst I appreciate all the anxiety, stress and :eek: moments that it appears people have - I think most people would do it all again even if they were given the chance to go back :D

It's a great feeling of accomplishment when you've completed a build and overcome all these set backs!

Caporegime
OP
Whilst I appreciate all the anxiety, stress and :eek: moments that it appears people have - I think most people would do it all again even if they were given the chance to go back :D

It's a great feeling of accomplishment when you've completed a build and overcome all these set backs!

Agreed. I may be slapping myself for all my stupid mistakes but I cant argue with the end result.

A silent PC for surfing and one which can run my 5820k at 4.7Ghz and keep my oc titan at 29C when gaming

Soldato

Agreed. I may be slapping myself for all my stupid mistakes but I cant argue with the end result.

A silent PC for surfing and one which can run my 5820k at 4.7Ghz and keep my oc titan at 29C when gaming

Could not agree more - well worth the effort in the end. There is somehow a lot of self satisfaction in wining out in the end and getting what you want.

Mark

Associate
See it's the truth :D

I remember thinking I had killed a 7950 once fitting a block :o and the stress that came with that at the time.
And when I filled the res in my new build to find it had a leak and I tipped nearly half a litre of fluid all over my floor, fans and other shiny new parts :eek:

But now I have a kick ass computer that suits me down to the ground (must.... resist.... urge.. to.... tinker...). My tip of the week though - if you think water cooling is stressful - try running your fans and lighting through the NZXT CAM software :mad::mad: The fans are all over the place on a day by day basis and my hue has lost its second channel completely and 3 of the original LED strips have malfunctioned over time. That in fact will be my next upgrade!!!

Soldato
try running your fans and lighting through the NZXT CAM software :mad::mad: The fans are all over the place on a day by day basis and my hue has lost its second channel completely and 3 of the original LED strips have malfunctioned over time. That in fact will be my next upgrade!!!

We are in agreement on CAM, specifically running the Grid V2+ its useless with many of the fans in market as it cannot keep them running stable at most voltages. Aquaero delivered today so its about to get sacked off for life :)

Soldato
We are in agreement on CAM, specifically running the Grid V2+ its useless with many of the fans in market as it cannot keep them running stable at most voltages. Aquaero delivered today so its about to get sacked off for life :)

Awesome bit of kit :)

I have 2 USB Aquaro's tucked in my case. One for the fans, the other for the pumps.

Works very well and system is ultra silent. Both are controlled by GPU temperature so only increase while gaming.

Caporegime
OP
Yeah I've set mine to run off GPu temp.

Can't work out how to run a curve speed profile for the pump speed yet. I fancy it getting a little faster when the system is under stress gaming/ benchmarking.

Associate
Ive neglected mine till the point it clogged completely with algea and "stuff" even 2x 1250 ehiums wouldn't pump more than a tiny trickle at best :o

but I'm more oldskool, using a large tank with 15litres in

I think the noise advantage is gone now with watercooling, apart from gfx cards, or high density cpu's

Caporegime
OP
Awesome bit of kit :)

I have 2 USB Aquaro's tucked in my case. One for the fans, the other for the pumps.

Works very well and system is ultra silent. Both are controlled by GPU temperature so only increase while gaming.

Tyler how do you set up a curve for the pump please? I cant seem to do it in mine :confused:

Back
Top Bottom