Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I taxed my car and these turned up for my running.

OX4jMrm.jpg

They're really good and it feels great to be cable free, one word of warning tho I had an injury running and then my little girl was born so I was out of running for a while and they wouldn't turn on when I started again, apparently a common problem if they've been turned off for 5 months.

I only had 2 weeks warranty remaining and plantronics were fantastic and replaced them without question

Soldato
Gorgeous phone

I went for the non-EDGE one in the end, EDGE cost more, and ultimately I asked myself if I would really use the EDGE features? The more I looked at it the more I thought I would not :)

Happy with my S7 though so far, the battery beats my S4 handily, and easily lasts well over a day, approaching even two days depending upon how heavily I use it.

The camera is very good, the fingerprint reader very handy, and the always on display is good too to keep an eye on the time without unlocking or waking the phone up.

Caporegime
They're really good and it feels great to be cable free, one word of warning tho I had an injury running and then my little girl was born so I was out of running for a while and they wouldn't turn on when I started again, apparently a common problem if they've been turned off for 5 months.

I only had 2 weeks warranty remaining and plantronics were fantastic and replaced them without question

Thanks for the heads up. I did encounter a slight problem already, I thought i had charged it on Saturday and turned it off, expecting today when I turn it on it would be full charge. It wouldn't turn on, i think it went to standby instead or something and was flat so end up using my wired headphones again.

Now it's charged I am using it sitting at my computer lol

Associate
Ice Hockey team shirts and trousers must be hell getting it on over all that padding...

Nothing goes over the shorts, apart from the top of his leg pads.

havent they got straps too to stop you taking them off in a fight?

Pro jerseys will have fight straps in. they fasten to the shorts.

They are like 10xl. It's like a duvet cover

Yep. Goalie shirts are huge. Still the padding isn't as big as goalie kits for box lacrosse. Now that is big.

Soldato
Thanks for the heads up. I did encounter a slight problem already, I thought i had charged it on Saturday and turned it off, expecting today when I turn it on it would be full charge. It wouldn't turn on, i think it went to standby instead or something and was flat so end up using my wired headphones again.

Now it's charged I am using it sitting at my computer lol

They have a deep sleep mode, might have been that? Think they wake up when a device is in range

Commissario
Bike.

voodooooooo-20160823-190909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom