Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So been with the Mrs now for pretty much 10 years, today i went looking for a Christmas present and walked out with something totally different:

Possibly the most expensive bit of jewlery I am ever likely to buy.

All i have to do now is sober up and work out how to pop the question.

Hope you get a small box to carry it with. I proposed in London on a landmark and trying to keep the small box hidden (without losing it) was hard enough lol

ps. Good luck

Man of Honour
Hope you get a small box to carry it with. I proposed in London on a landmark and trying to keep the small box hidden (without losing it) was hard enough lol

ps. Good luck

The thing comes with 2 different boxes and a small bag, you can pretty much take your choice on what one you use. I have now hidden the ring as I have presents for every day of the week leading up to christmas, each one giving the game away a little more, the final one being a number plate for her car that has my surname on it, well sort of (I have B6xby on my car her car will be B5xby). Then in between christmas and new year I will make the play :) Or at least that is the plan.

Soldato
20141212_133107.jpg

Soldato
You only do it once (well in theory) so I decided that this was about as much as I was willing to spend. On the plus side if she says no I can get a refund :D

When I did it, I happened to get it in a very small but cute (hexagonally edged!) ring box which I could conceal effectively in my pocket. It's something that hadn't occurred until I was trying to ease it out several hundred feet in the air in a hot air balloon.

Associate
So been with the Mrs now for pretty much 10 years, today i went looking for a Christmas present and walked out with something totally different:

Possibly the most expensive bit of jewlery I am ever likely to buy.

All i have to do now is sober up and work out how to pop the question.

Good luck!!!

I spent £49.99 on a ring for my Mrs and proposed in Mcdonalds car park after an argument haha! totally original and still together 4.5 years later. Least we laugh about it now and before i get asked.... i wasn't a tight **** she doesn't do anything expensive.

Man of Honour
Good luck!!!

I spent £49.99 on a ring for my Mrs and proposed in Mcdonalds car park after an argument haha! totally original and still together 4.5 years later. Least we laugh about it now and before i get asked.... i wasn't a tight **** she doesn't do anything expensive.

Brilliant, given a chance this is how I would do it for sure :D

I have had people say stuff to me like you should spend 2x monthly net salary and all kinds of junk like that. I paid no attention, set a maximum budget but ended up exceeding it, mind you I am absolutely sure that she will be over the moon with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom