Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
ClgT7FJUkAACaYN.jpg

:D

Soldato
A 'friend' just told me these are too cheap to be true AC performance! But I think anything will be better than the Zyxel 802.11g (yes G!) they are replacing!

90PNmRg.jpg

Soldato

Bit of an impulse but managed to get the right and left monitor both for £10.

Nice and cheap to make a multi monitor setup :)

Permabanned
What? I meant that quite few people will be getting the 6950X processor for the board.

It was an attempt at humour... the way I read your comment, it sounds like you were going to put quite a few on *your* edition 10... I actually assumed you meant you would be testing multiple processors or something similar... but though I would joke as it sounded vaguely like you could be saying you'd put more than one on the same board at the same time which made me chuckle :p

Man of Honour
It was an attempt at humour... the way I read your comment, it sounds like you were going to put quite a few on *your* edition 10... I actually assumed you meant you would be testing multiple processors or something similar... but though I would joke as it sounded vaguely like you could be saying you'd put more than one on the same board at the same time which made me chuckle :p

I knew what you were saying but was try to be obstreperous. :p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom