Information Wanted.

Associate
I recently had a Shuttle SN41G2 with an XP3200 and 1GB DDR 400.

It died.

Would a Shuttle SN85G4V3 with a Newcastle XP3000 be any faster than my old setup ?

I need to order today, any information appreciated.

Associate
OP
You guessed it - even though I telephoned OCUK on the friday afternoon at 4pm to check it was coming and was told yes - it didnt leave them till saturday afternoon.

They refunded me the difference between saturday and next day delivery, but its still a poor show chaps.

Soldato
If I get told off for moaning so be it :(

I got a drive on order from saturday morning which was sent out for dispatch that afternoon, I thought it would arrive today seeing as I paid for next day. It didnt arrive and that cost me £8+

What gets me, there isnt any other delivery option as I wouldve picked the royal mail 2 to 3 day option if it was available. If you look you can see "£4.75 next day delivery" on the front page... so where does that actually come in and what items does it cover? I certainly couldnt pick that one for trying...

EDIT: @[SKR]Abe - Sorry I didnt mean to trash the thread, I was looking around here as I have an SN45Gv2 with a 2800 Barton, Thinking about future shuttle upgrades. My sn45 has a been a really nice little workhorse as our htpc :) (hope it keeps going touchwood)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom