• iPhone SE Space Grey 64gb

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • iPhone SE Rose Gold 64gb

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Still using my 4s, replaced the battery a year ago but it's still not great and starting to lag a little when trying to do stuff.

Can get an SE 64Gb through work for £324 so very tempted to upgrade, prefer the smaller size :)

Associate
I went into an EE store today to buy one of the 64gb models and was informed of a national shortage of these phones..

Shame as I was ready to upgrade immediately and surprised to hear of shortages?

Soldato
I went into an EE store today to buy one of the 64gb models and was informed of a national shortage of these phones..

Yep, very popular phone out of stock as soon as any arrive. I'm lucky I've managed to get my hands on 3 of them since they were released but that's only from frequently checking stock availability at one of the local Apple shops.

Soldato

I might have been lucky, but I ordered one from Mobilies.co.uk last Thursday and got it on Monday. I haven't really used it in anger yet since I'm still waiting to get a PAC code.

Soldato
got a bit of an annoying issue with my new space grey 64gb. after switching between apps such as facebook and messenger etc and using it with the screen on for a while, if im on the home screen and swipe up to get the toolbar open, my speaker makes an audible popping noise, sounds very much like a mobile phone camera focusing. unfortunately apple said they cant find any issue with the phone so im stuck with it. (not too bothered as it doesnt happen every time)

just wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue?

Man of Honour
Its not, from what I have been reading its the 6s without the 3d touch in the 5 / 5S shell. Perfect (well almost) for what I want.

The best phone Apple made was the 4S. If I could have the 4S with 6S internals, thumb print scanner (apple pay etc) and updated shatter proof glass that would be perfect. I used my dads a bit this weekend and its still a great phone however ios9 kills it compared to how ios6 ran on it.

The 4S was great but found it a bit small. I find the 6 a perfect size now and wouldn't go back to 3.5/4".

Soldato
Can get the 64GB (any colour) with 2GB/data ult min/text routinely on other sites, usually with an upfront cost you can wipe out at somewhere like Quidco etc.

I've been looking at them for a while, just want to get 3GB+ data for the same cost lol. I'm not a BT customer though, that gift card would potentially swing that deal for me if I was though.

Back
Top Bottom