Is Ebay working properly at the mo

Soldato
slowly coming back i think. can log into business account, although half the seller dashboard is "temporarily unavailable".

personal account still wont log in though.

Soldato
They had planned maintenance this morning, but it said the site should be okay. I think it ended around 10.30.

We have taken a big hit because we have none of our usual sales from eBay.

it was 7am to 9am but we're being told its a "a site outage on some servers", they haven't said anything about the maintenance yet or whether its responsible.

we were getting orders up to ~7am by the looks of things.

Soldato
Can't seem to sign in still.. just send me in a loop when 'Establishing a Secure Connection'

Thankfully I placed a 'Buy Now' order for a product this morning just before 7am, Already got confirmation of the Sale and Transaction, so (fingers crossed) this won't effect what I've bought!

Soldato
it was 7am to 9am but we're being told its a "a site outage on some servers", they haven't said anything about the maintenance yet or whether its responsible.

we were getting orders up to ~7am by the looks of things.

We were told different that the maintenance was till 10.30 (lies obviously!) 7am seems to be the same here though.

Can't seem to sign in still.. just send me in a loop when 'Establishing a Secure Connection'

Thankfully I placed a 'Buy Now' order for a product this morning just before 7am, Already got confirmation of the Sale and Transaction, so (fingers crossed) this won't effect what I've bought!

That depends, can the seller get onto eBay to retrieve your order? They might not be able to even see your order.

Back
Top Bottom