• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is My X1800 XT Dying ? :(

Soldato
OP
I rang up the shop and they said its over 30 days so im not allowed a refund, so i cheekily asked if i could swap it for a X1900 with a bit of money on top and they said no.

Not realy very nice of em tbh considering the money i spent on the card and the service im being given :(

Expect to see pictures around 6pm :p

Soldato
Why the hell do OcUK even do this?

I mean, jesus christ, it can't take MUCH intelligence to work out if you send something as fragile as a graphics card wrapped in a bit of bubble wrap it's going to get obliterated :confused:

Caporegime
**** ME!!! :eek:

Ive never seen nowt like that, how on earth did they manage to do that to it, surely its been opened by someone and stamped on. :eek: :(

You should get in touch with Gibbo about that, thats absolutely terrible.

Soldato
OP
Im still not sure it was ocuk lolz, it might have been powercolor,

EDIT : Erm, trying to find where it came from, via the label on the box

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
LoadsaMoney said:
**** ME!!! :eek:

Ive never seen nowt like that, how on earth did they manage to do that to it, surely its been opened by someone and stamped on. :eek: :(

Someone must have opened it and starting trying to hump it..

lolz :D

Soldato
TaKeN said:
I rang up the shop and they said its over 30 days so im not allowed a refund, so i cheekily asked if i could swap it for a X1900 with a bit of money on top and they said no.

Not realy very nice of em tbh considering the money i spent on the card and the service im being given :(

Expect to see pictures around 6pm :p

does that count when its a different card?

Soldato
OP
Well tbh james im taking matters further and i dont realy want to say any more than that, as this thread will be deleted

Last edited:

kbc

kbc

Associate
That's harsh, looks like the card was thrown out of a car window and ran over twice. :rolleyes:

Hope you get it sorted TaKeN. :)

kbc

kbc

Associate
LoadsaMoney said:
That pic on the shop site has something missing, oh yeah thats it, should read "Prices Slashed" "Cards Smashed" :D

LoL. :p TaKeN, your reaction to that pile of junk must have been... hmm.... ackward when you unwrapped/dropped out of the packaging. :cool:

Soldato
OP
I was shocked at first, then anger set in so i rang the shop at 5.45pm and it was closed :p

Same thing happened when i ordered an X800 XL from another online store , took weeks for a replacement though

EDIT : Hmm i bet there are loads of people reading this who hate ATi cards and are getting extreme pleasure from seeing these photo's.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry to hear about your card TaKeN, looks like a washing machine has been dropped on it :eek:

sablabra said:
This awfully reminds me of soviet :D . Or is it only me having that dangling over my head? :p I better shut up before I get perm-ban...

I most def agree! Take the rough with the smooth comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom