Is there a better trio of games?

Associate
Ready for it?

1. Bad North
2. Advance Wars
3. Final Fantasy Tactics.

Go on your turn? I want a trio to trump that. Advance Wars I think is the weakest of the three.
Any genre, all tastes of gaming is good.

RPG, Action, Strategy, turn-based, retro, roguelike, arcade, fighters, shmups, racing, platform.

Soldato
The last of us 1, 2 and 3.

Edit. This was a partial joke. But when the third releases, it’ll be these three for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
If I went on pure hours played...

Pro Evo Soccer circa 1998
Lord of the Rings Online

Then add in Far Cry for the fact it literally made me go home and buy the parts to build a PC after playing the opening levels at a friend's.

Soldato
Ready for it?

1. Bad North
2. Advance Wars

Go on your turn? I want a trio to trump that. Advance Wars I think is the weakest of the three.

RPG, Action, Strategy, turn-based, retro, roguelike, arcade, fighters, shmups, racing, platform.
Ill be honest, never heard of those three.

1 Pong
2 Elite (the original)
3 Tomb Raider

Probably the three that made me go 'hang on, now this is new'

Edit: My bad, wasn't concentrating and didn't notice this was the console thread. Only Pong and TR quality.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Ready for it?

1. Bad North
2. Advance Wars

I have to admit I had forgotten about Bad North so thanks for the reminder! I do live Advance Wars though!
It's more the stage of life I think. Friday nights, get a message saying "my place, bring beers and boots (controller)" and half a dozen people playing 2 vs 2 on rotation with banter and real life friends.

Yeah I think there's an element of nostalgia certainly around people's favourites; I loved playing Pro Evo with my dad when I was into that real teeny gaming phase!

Associate
Ready for it?

1. Bad North
2. Advance Wars

Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)
Zelda: The wind waker
Bioshock
Super Mario World
Splinter Cell 1 2 and 3
Singularity
F-Zero GX

That's more than 3,who cares.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom