its in its in!!! my first little water cooling system :D

Associate
Mikey1280 said:
Nope its a freezer 64 pro (look in sig). I am currently getting 42 full load (fah) with my fan speed at its lowest. I am saving/building a WC kit for CPU and GPU atm

Wow, Pretty impresive the new version of mine.

I am in the same boat as you .. just saving for a proper water cooling kit :)

Permabanned
OP
Townlea said:
It gives pretty much the same results as my £10 air cooler lol!.. not worth £55 over my air cooler :confused:

mc_bob said:
Rofl, full load of Prime95 and running 3dMark05 on loop gives my CPU a load of 35C internal and 33C external.
This cooler cost me £15. :D

MC_Bob

your forgetting a couple of things...

1, neither of you have a graphics card that can give of anywhere near as much heat as an X1800XT 512mb crossfire master card.

2, my pc is now silent

3, im in an attick, there are only 2 temperatures in this room, Warm in the winter and cooking in the summer.

4, its all crammed into an extreamly small case, one of the smallest branded tower cases you can buy.

Last edited:
Associate
locutus12 said:
your forgetting a couple of things...

1, neither of you have a graphics card that can give of anywhere near as much heat as an X1800XT 512mb crossfire master card.

2, my pc is now silent

3, im in an attick, there are only 2 temperatures in this room, Warm in the winter and cooking in the summer.

4, its all crammed into an extreamly small case, one of the smallest branded tower cases you can buy.

Yes... so this means the water cooling kit isn't going to be beneficial to those who have good case cooling.. The Freezer 64 is pretty much silent anyway so noise is not a problem with the CPU

Associate
you can buy the latest, bleeding edge hardware. but spending a bit of money and time making your rig look nice always gives a certain wow factor

thats why i recomend your next purchase be....

a digital camera :p

Permabanned
OP
m3csl2004 said:
you can buy the latest, bleeding edge hardware. but spending a bit of money and time making your rig look nice always gives a certain wow factor

thats why i recomend your next purchase be....

a digital camera :p

lol, :p i know my pics are bad... looks like ive pee`d in the tubes! when i get the dye and blacklight this week i will put new pics up with the Digi cam...

Associate
dscf15892rq.jpg

dscf15903bf.jpg

Just as we are getting some Lan pictures up, Dont mean to jump thread.

Soldato
I'm bringing up the topic of leaks again
what if you did have a leak then it wouldn't matter if you used distilled water as it doesn't condunct electricty. ... just a thought

what about drowning your whole pc in distilled water or, putting the whole thing in a fridge.

Soldato
distilled water ie: deionised water, means it contains no ions (charged particles) so it wont hopefully
Its not computer that I would do it to lol

I think that bit of science is right,

Man of Honour
deionised does conduct, in theory it shouldnt but sat in its bottle in where ever you purchased it from it gets imperfections in, you couldnt submerge a pc in it, but someone could try it and see we need a test for this

Back
Top Bottom