JayEmm on Cars visits OcUK to collect his new PC "Bishop from Aliens" Editing/Gaming Custom System

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Having known James for several years, he dropped me a ping about having a state of the art and totally unique PC built by our builds department due to the amount of customisation we can offer and give a truly custom and bespoke PC system to be able to do his video editing on and maybe the odd bit of PC gaming. I put him in touch with our chief system designer @ScottiB and of course some of the design done by Scott and also seen in our 8 Pack systems.

As a lot of time was spent between James and our builds ensuring he got a system that fit the bill perfectly it was decided once the system was built he would come along and do a factory collection as to speak and he agreed to go on film to discuss his career, cars and computers with ourselves. Here is the video:

Big thank you to @JayEmm for doing the filming with us and or course your business. Enjoy the PC buddy. :)

Video is an hour long, is mostly about JayEmm story and how he started his YouTube career, so mainly talk about YouTube, Cars and some computers, but if you have some spare time its a good watch. Also check out JayEmm YouTube Channel here if your into cars:

and JayEmm & Friends:

Last edited:
Soldato
Loved the momentary confusion on Briony's face about the Bishop thing :D

It's one for us oldies :p
lol i noticed that as well........................ Not bad......... for a human!.

PS listening to him talking about the games he played as a youngster makes me feel so old!...... Quake is a modern game in my book :D

Horace goes skiing and thro' the wall are 2 of my early games on a 48k speccy

(PPS quake is free on prime gaming this month if anyone has not played it)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom