Katana V2 + Creative zen Hybrid Pro?

Associate
Good morning I'm new to this forum.
I'm looking for a soundbar for movies and productivity, and headphones for gaming.
That's for my new PC build.
My budget should be about 450.

I was thinking to buy the katana V2 and using its SXFI mode for the headphones.
I would like to buy wireless headphones and the katana v2 has a dedicated usb sxfi out for that.
Could you please suggest some wireless headphone that can be used with such features?
I was thinking to get the Zen Hybrid pro for that, but I have few doubt about this headphone:

1. The creative website doesn't state any compatibility between the two devices, probably because the headset is meant to be used as standalone with their dedicated dongles (there are two dongles, one with the sxfi feature and the other one without)
2. In the case they are compatible, what bundle is better to be paired with the Katana v2, the CLASSIC bundle or the SXFI bundle?

Apart of that:
3. Are these headphone good at all? they are relatively new and I didn't find many reviews on the web.
4. Should I maybe go for wired headphone, maybe from different brand, due to the wider compatibility through mic?

Thanks to whoever want to help.

Associate
I know it’s a very late reply and you probably made your choice by now but I am still blown away by my SXFI headset from Creative. I do have a SXFI Air C and music and games never sounded this good. People say Spatial Audio and music don’t mix but my ears say YES.
Switching back to stereo from their SXFI dsp makes things sound flat now.

Associate
Good morning I'm new to this forum.
I'm looking for a soundbar for movies and productivity, and headphones for gaming.
That's for my new PC build.
My budget should be about 450.

I was thinking to buy the katana V2 and using its SXFI mode for the headphones.
I would like to buy wireless headphones and the katana v2 has a dedicated usb sxfi out for that.
Could you please suggest some wireless headphone that can be used with such features?
I was thinking to get the Zen Hybrid pro for that, but I have few doubt about this headphone:

1. The creative website doesn't state any compatibility between the two devices, probably because the headset is meant to be used as standalone with their dedicated dongles (there are two dongles, one with the sxfi feature and the other one without)
2. In the case they are compatible, what bundle is better to be paired with the Katana v2, the CLASSIC bundle or the SXFI bundle?

Apart of that:
3. Are these headphone good at all? they are relatively new and I didn't find many reviews on the web.
4. Should I maybe go for wired headphone, maybe from different brand, due to the wider compatibility through mic?

Thanks to whoever want to help.
Did you get it? Any feedback you can provide?

Back
Top Bottom