Kolink Rocket Complex - A word of warning.

Associate
I've recently tried this case, as I need to build a compact PC for my wife. I couldn't get the CPU power cable (EPS12V) to reach.

I have a Corsair SF750 PSU and the cable was around a centimetre too short. The online review I watched before buying the case used a Phanteks PSU, and that had cables that were long enough although the reviewer did mention it was very tight.

I, personally, think that this should have been taken into account during the design stage considering the MB exits out of the bottom of the case and the PSU is located at the top. The case, from this point of view, is a little too tall so beware.

Disappointing actually, as I really enjoyed the case and wanted to love it. I like the layout and the construction, particularly the way it is held together with screws and it seems well built. It's a little imprecise as I had to loosen screws to get others to fit perfectly while re-assembling, but other than that, it went back together nicely. If I was talented enough to make up my own custom length cables I would have kept it, but hey ho, back to a Lian Li.

Back
Top Bottom