---Left 4 Dead Custom Campaigns List---

Soldato
Just downlaoded the L4d" maps - been a while since I've played, but I do fancy trying City17 or Evil Eyes - haven't tried either of those. Also remember Heaven Can Wait being awesome. If people play, gimme a shout - but please let me know what it is you're doing, I do tend to get kinda caught up in my Civ5 at times :D

Just to let you all know, Heaven Can Wait 2 causes issues with the Zoe model in The Sacrafice and No Mercy campaigns, so I am removing it from all servers with the sole exception of LTUK 4, where obviously the model bugs will still happen. But it does remove the issues from LTUK1-3.

Soldato
Just to let you all know, Heaven Can Wait 2 causes issues with the Zoe model in The Sacrafice and No Mercy campaigns, so I am removing it from all servers with the sole exception of LTUK 4, where obviously the model bugs will still happen. But it does remove the issues from LTUK1-3.

Oh is that whats causing it? Is that also whats behind the invisible Zoey or is that something else entirely?

Have now removed Custom map 2evileyes from the LTUK servers, as it turns out it seems to be the cause of the spinning Zoe issues. Have updated Heaven Can Wait 2 to latest version, fixing the invisible Zoe issues from the previous version.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wasn't there supposed to be a new version of I Hate Mountains? I dl'd it a while back but never finished it after i glitched onto the damn helicopter.

Soldato
Anyone having problem with missing objects/structures on Dam It 2? There are a couple of small platforms such as 1 near the Turbine event that just aren't there. The spiral staircases in the 1st safehouse and later on aren't there. Loads of objects in the finale aren't there either. Its great being able to see through buildings n all but when there are so many invisible i keep running into walls or shooting at them. And no its not steves texture pack :p

Just a noob question. How do I add the IP address of ocuk servers in the L4D2? I am really looking forward to playing in ocuk servers:cool:.

Create a new file in the l4d2 directory (usually C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\cfg) called autoexec.cfg and add the following line:

mm_dedicated_force_servers 94.23.222.136:29021,94.23.222.136:29025,94.23.222.136:29029,217.163.30.155:27015

Remove spaces, except between servers and the first IP address, the way this quote system works it appears to add them.

Then it should auto join any of the servers as long as one is free when you start a lobby and then start the game.

EDIT: Just download from here: http://www.linktart.co.uk/_files_/l4d2_maps/autoexec.cfg

And put it into your l4d2 cfg directory.

Last edited:
Updated first post.

Added both Detour Ahead and Suicide Blitz 2 to the server list.

Please note that although I Hate Mountains 2 is mirrored on the linktart site, it is not available on the LTUK servers as when installed neither LTUK1,2,4,5 will start and it makes LTUK3 unstable. This is why I have not listed it in the list of installed maps. Also, Dead Air and Blood Harvest although still mirrored are also nolonger installed on all the servers, being on LTUK 5 only.

Anyway even though not many are replying I hope you are enjoying the custom campaigns I'm linking at least. :)

Back
Top Bottom