Lets talk cruises

Soldato
The US is like that, the price is minus tax and service tax. You may as well (as you're on a boat) simply bake it into the cost of the consumption. Those that consume heavily end up paying more for service and staff like them more.

Soldato
Mrs has asked for a cruise for her 50th. I got a "small cruise" comment after I asked if that meant Caribbean. She gets motion sickness so 4 days somewhere I think may be a good taster.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Mrs has asked for a cruise for her 50th. I got a "small cruise" comment after I asked if that meant Caribbean. She gets motion sickness so 4 days somewhere I think may be a good taster.

Could fly to somewhere like Barcelona and do a 7 day cruise round the Med. My parents have done it a few times and really enjoyed it.

My wife doesn’t like flying so we go on 2 week cruises from Southampton to the Med.

Associate
First cruise in August on the Sky Princess doing the Norwegian Fjords, looking forward to it and hoping no major seasickness issues for us. Have went for the Premium package just for hassle free experience on board. Weather in August could be interesting.

Associate
Quick drive by - are they still stopping with the gang warfare?

I would be interested in Caribbean, also the french islands too.
Isn't this one of the 'cruise islands'? Basically a cruise owned theme park so nothing to do with Haiti itself? Same with Perfect Day or whatever it's called in the Bahamas.

Soldato
We are doing our first cruise the last couple of weeks of August with the children. P&O Iona and the Norweigien Fjords, that destination is one of the only ones I would have considered for a cruise. Looking forward to see if it is great or my worst nightmare :D.

Back
Top Bottom