** LG 27" 240HZ OLED 2560x1440 MONITOR NOW AVAILABLE **

Soldato
45"?? My heavens, that's huge. I have a 38" and that's vast.

I can see the 27" selling well! That's a popular format and that's and excellent monitor. I have the Alienware QD-OLED and OLED is just amazing for gaming.

Had I not bought the Alienware I might have been tempted by the 45". Although the pixel size is not idea for business, the screen size is awesome for gaming.

Last edited:
Associate
I know it states stock for April but I just pre-ordered the 27" today so I was wondering would I still get one from April's stock or will I have to wait longer?
Cheers

Soldato
We are now approaching late April and still no word or updates whatsoever from OC. The lack of communication is pretty unacceptable. Big reason to avoid OCUK in the future.
What are you on about? Everything has been communicated clearly, from stock, tracking to shipment date right down to the 1 hour time slot. I don't see a problem the entire experience of ordering this screen was smooth and painless.

Soldato
I'm failing to see how this is related to my comment in any way?
The point is there are much worse things going on then a monitor arriving a couple of weeks late. There is no need to have a go at OCUK in public using their own forums which they provide free of charge for you to use. Just drop them a webnote, call them or use the dedicated customer services forum and they will tell what the latest is.

Soldato
45"?? My heavens, that's huge. I have a 38" and that's vast.

I can see the 27" selling well! That's a popular format and that's and excellent monitor. I have the Alienware QD-OLED and OLED is just amazing for gaming.

Had I not bought the Alienware I might have been tempted by the 45". Although the pixel size is not idea for business, the screen size is awesome for gaming.
Just don't understand dropping £1k on a 27" unless you are minted and want a separate competitive gaming screen or only game competitively. 27" is comically small when you're used to a 42" monitor

Last edited:
Soldato
Curve screens make me feel the same way, dizzy and queezy. I went into Currys once just to see what they were like as its the only place you can really try before you buy and they made me that dizzy I accidentally knocked over a 50" OLED TV on the way out.

Sounds like an expensive day out mate!

Associate
There is a slight chance these could arrive with us tomorrow. and enough for everyone to get their pre-order.

If not it will definitely be next week!

Will update here once confirmed.
Thanks for letting us know! I see there are a few sellers that have stock ready to ship in the UK now. Let's hope for tomorrow and thanks again for the communication :)

Back
Top Bottom