LOL KSI banned from Euro Gamer

Soldato
Youtube being flooded by immature 12 year olds is what makes him and many other top Youtuber's famous.

This....99% of the popular famous Youtubers are just watched by complete tools that blindly follow them because they believe the hyperbole they spit out.
Yes that includes TB, DSP, Athene etc etc....some are just more palatable than others.

Permabanned
wow, not that I have any razer stuff, but if they hire this dick to do their pr then I'm boycotting Razer peripherals for the foreseeable future.

Associate
I can't believe people are actually defending this guy (on Youtube). It's unfortunate the the gaming scene on Youtube is completely filled to the brim with immature teenagers that people like this guy thrive on. I remember about 5-6 years ago when I started watching people play through games and there were hardly any people who had the maturity levels of the current crop of 12 year olds with a computer.

Well the chimps have cottened on to this thing called the Internets. It's cool to be online now bro. :o

Never heard of this guy or bothered by him. Like already said, he just appeals to the immature console kiddies, who appear to be in the majority sadly.

Soldato
This....99% of the popular famous Youtubers are just watched by complete tools that blindly follow them because they believe the hyperbole they spit out.
Yes that includes TB, DSP, Athene etc etc....some are just more palatable than others.

As much as I enjoy video games, I find Gaming Channels a complete bore. There are far too many Minecraft and COD videos clogging up the most watched as it is, I'm glad to see that YouTube has started to amended the most popular videos so that they are listed by categories now.

It seems that a few nobodies have managed to become 'celebs' making YouTube money and now everybody with a console/pc thinks they can do the same.

The only one I subscribe to is Athene and to be honest, most of what he does is complete junk, not to mention he does it all to make money, yet seems to try to make out that its not the case to his more naive followers. The only videos I do watch though really are his ones in real life, as those were what he did originally and were far more interesting than watching him play games.

Associate
I enjoyed KSI's FIFA stuff, but the interview videos he's been putting out are very poor. It's really just a direct copy of people like Kassem G but without the stand up skills to pull it off.

Caporegime
I enjoyed KSI's FIFA stuff, but the interview videos he's been putting out are very poor. It's really just a direct copy of people like Kassem G but without the stand up skills to pull it off.

What is there to enjoy? I mean, as far as I can tell all he ever does is say "BEAST" or "GET HIM NOW!!!" it just isn't funny at all, especially when his stupid wannabe gangsta voice is so damn grating. He's an arse of the highest proportion.

Soldato

So true.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. Having to "try" to be funny. He is just plain insulting.

Someone mentioned Kassem G, everything he says can be taken in jest and he is actually genuinely witty. Where as if this guy spoke to me or a female in my presence like that I would straight up put him in his place.

Insert bad ass.gif

Caporegime
So true.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. Having to "try" to be funny. He is just plain insulting.

Someone mentioned Kassem G, everything he says can be taken in jest and he is actually genuinely witty. Where as if this guy spoke to me or a female in my presence like that I would straight up put him in his place.

Insert bad ass.gif

I like Kassem G too, you can tell that when he speaks to women they take what he says in the manner it's intended especially his Comic Con videos where he knows quite a lot of them from previous visits. Plus as you say he's actually witty.

Don
I like Kassem G too, you can tell that when he speaks to women they take what he says in the manner it's intended especially his Comic Con videos where he knows quite a lot of them from previous visits. Plus as you say he's actually witty.

I'll check him out. Really the only YouTube videos I tend to watch is Yogcast stuff and RoosterTeeth.

Soldato
The only youtuber people need to be subscribed to is Ashens to be honest.

Classic Game Room is also a very good gaming channel.

Ashen's is great! Still subscribed to both of his channels. CGR is great because he just seems to have fun instead of taking it seriously which usually leads to pretty amusing videos.

I'm only subscribed to a couple of other gaming channels now; GarlandTheGreat for his FF7 Speedrun and Challenge videos, The Game Chasers and the Happy Console Gamer. The latter two aren't even gaming channels in the typical sense really.

Caporegime
I'll check him out. Really the only YouTube videos I tend to watch is Yogcast stuff and RoosterTeeth.

RoosterTeeth videos have helped me loads of times when I've needed to find collectible items in game! I like these guys:

http://nextgenwalkthroughs.libsyn.com/

They usually get Veteran difficulty guides for Call of Duty uploaded pretty quick and I just find them to be a bunch of nice guys.

Back
Top Bottom