Looking to get a Gaming Chair

Associate
So i have no real idea where to start on chairs im just looking for what you guys think is best value for money and overall comfort

Was looking at the DX racers but once u pick a brand theres always 5 different choices

Associate
I have a Dxracer D series, tried two premium AK racing ones before it both were terrible build quality.

dxracer is great, got the footrest also.

Associate
Are these good chairs? Haven't heard of them before.

Steelcase are in the same bracket as Herman Miller, and by all accounts the Stealcase Leap is as good as the Herman Miller Aeron which I know personnally is a great chair as I use one in work.

Associate
OP
So I ended up getting a dxracer, when sitting in it makes my legs sit very close together and digs into sides is this usual I'm only about 70-80kg

Soldato
So I ended up getting a dxracer, when sitting in it makes my legs sit very close together and digs into sides is this usual I'm only about 70-80kg

Which one did you get?

Have a look at the dxracer site (May not be the right link, but it has the right information :p) http://www.dxracer.net/cat4_f-series.html and look at the pictures and read the section at the top of each page and it gives you an idea of what each seat is for. The F series, which I'm going to presume you have, is the only one that appears to curl the seat forcing your legs together. Personally i've gone for the D series due to the deeper seat (I'm lanky) and the fact it's fabric instead of leather.

Associate
Whats a good chair for long hours that doesn't get very hot over time. It has to have a good setup for sitting close to desk I.e for doing paper work and one for laid back like watching films.

I'm about 95kg and 6ft so not very thin hahha

Associate
Im tempted to splash out money I dont really have on a proper chair..studying computer science and being a gamer really puts a strain on my back over time xD

although Dxracer D series is about £240..jesus man...thats a lot the price of a gtx 970...and this a chair were talking about -.-

Soldato
although Dxracer D series is about £240..jesus man...thats a lot the price of a gtx 970...and this a chair were talking about -.-

Buy an expensive chair for the same reason you should buy an expensive power supply. Not for extra performance, but to prevent worse things from happening to important stuff. (Well, one of two reasons we buy expensive PSUs anyway :p)

Back
Top Bottom