Marilyn Manson

Soldato
the most visible article from rolling stone, the rag that's been pushing the lies for months. if you'd bothered to read the link i posted you would have seen this:
"When asked whether the settlement was a way to financially compensate an alleged victim in order for them to “quietly go away,” King tells Page Six that Bianco was the only one who has gotten paid and that she got a “fraction” of what she was asking for.
“It was paid for primarily by an insurance company,” the top Hollywood attorney adds. “Had we known that Smithline was going to come forward with this type of information, Brian would not have paid a cent even if it was insurance company money.“We were facing months and months of legal fees, the insurance money was running out and the insurance company offered to pay a significant portion of the settlement,” he further explains."

i was totally against paying that gash anything but it's a tactical move when you're bleeding money left and right that lets him concentrate on the major instigators, evan and illma. the fact "horrendously abused" bianco let all her claims go for a few pennies in her pocket should tell you everything you need to know.

But I did read the link you posted.

That's how I saw his lawyer saying they gave in to the shakedown rather than fight it.

Soldato
the most visible article from rolling stone, the rag that's been pushing the lies for months. if you'd bothered to read the link i posted you would have seen this:
"When asked whether the settlement was a way to financially compensate an alleged victim in order for them to “quietly go away,” King tells Page Six that Bianco was the only one who has gotten paid and that she got a “fraction” of what she was asking for.
“It was paid for primarily by an insurance company,” the top Hollywood attorney adds. “Had we known that Smithline was going to come forward with this type of information, Brian would not have paid a cent even if it was insurance company money.“We were facing months and months of legal fees, the insurance money was running out and the insurance company offered to pay a significant portion of the settlement,” he further explains."

i was totally against paying that woman anything but it's a tactical move when you're bleeding money left and right that lets him concentrate on the major instigators, evan and illma. the fact "horrendously abused" bianco let all her claims go for a few pennies in her pocket should tell you everything you need to know.

You were totally against it? You do realise that makes it sound like you think you are part of his life right? I think you have taken being a fan way way too far.

Soldato
OP
another claim from a third party rubbished by the actual "victim". shocker.

Back
Top Bottom