Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Associate
Another "flag" that shows you're clearly out of your depth. Having a different mac address isn't relevant.

This is advice you should follow.

Huh? don't you know what virtual pc is? it is like a new window with different operating system, different mac address. It will make the bookies think I am a new customer, so what make you think there is a red flag?

beh

beh

Associate
Huh? don't you know what virtual pc is? it is like a new window with different operating system, different mac address. It will make the bookies think I am a new customer, so what make you think there is a red flag?
You do know that MAC addresses are only visible on LAN? On the internet it's the IP address assigned by your ISP that'll be visible to the bookie.

Soldato
Buddy by all means jump in to this at 100mph with both feet and both hands, but as others have mentioned take your time with it. You dont want to knacker your accounts before you start.

1k to 2k a month I would gather (personally never achieved this) take serious time and also a comprehensive understanding of EVERY possible way of extracting profit from ANY bookie offer. It is achievable, and I am sure some of the guys on here have hit it.

Soldato
Do it yourself on one name/address etc - don't try and be smart when starting out running different accounts etc.

If you max out all the offers/reloads on one set of accounts then you'll be making good money - trying to run 2 or 3 names/address/logins etc is asking for trouble before you even start.

Take your time, read, watch, listen to people in this thread that have been doing it for a while and go from there. Good luck

beh

beh

Associate
What does ffrees do ?
"ffreedom from the banks", i.e. it's not a bank. Not part of FSCS. Ffreedom at a price - https://www.ffrees.co.uk/fees. So basically, best avoided unless you feel the need to pretend that you're sticking it to the system.

Anyone that wants a separate bank account to use, it's very easy to open one online with any number of high street banks in the time it takes to fill out your details.

Associate
"ffreedom from the banks", i.e. it's not a bank. Not part of FSCS. Ffreedom at a price - https://www.ffrees.co.uk/fees. So basically, best avoided unless you feel the need to pretend that you're sticking it to the system.

Anyone that wants a separate bank account to use, it's very easy to open one online with any number of high street banks in the time it takes to fill out your details.

Can I open more than one bank account on ffrees and are there a fee if I have to pay for it?

Associate
Chris until you have done all the sign-ups and learnt how to do reloads on your account, I wouldn't even bother thinking about vpn's and multiple accounts etc

Caporegime
what do you mean by reload?

how i can claim to get the free bet again after the free bet have already been used?

Oh dear.

Back to square one buddy. You REALLY need to learn to walk before you can run. Questions like this are akin to turning up to the Nurburgring and going "sorry, which one is the accelerator?".

No. Just no. Go learn the basics and come back, you are WAY too far behind to even consider multi accounting.

I'm not trying to be the bad guy here, but take what myself and others have said on board or this will not end well. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom