McDonald’s general discussion

Soldato
Double quarter pounder deluxe is one of the GOATs
I had one yesterday, didn’t order it just a standard but was given a double by mistake. I should be grateful and yes I didn’t have to eat it all but I did and seriously regretted it. The meat to bun ratio is well off and it was a heart attack in a bun! It’s put me off McDees for some time.

Soldato
Was in Norwich yesterday and we went for a 5 Guys. 1 x cheeseburger, 1 x cheese dog, 1 x veggie burger, fries, 2 x cokes and a milkshake - £45!!!!

Was excellent though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, rookie mistake, fries aren't included and no 'Meal Deals'. We spent £18 on fries :cry:. Note for future, get a large fries and share! We don't usually visit Five Guys as there aren't any near us.

UC1JZ3KPVW7I0KRXEY4V.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Ah, rookie mistake, fries aren't included and no 'Meal Deals'. We spent £18 on fries :cry:. Note for future, get a large fries and share! We don't usually visit Five Guys as there aren't any near us.
Yeah one large fries would probably ha e been enough.

You can't compare it to McDonald's though, it's like comparing poo to chocolate cake.

Soldato
Five guys is amazing, literally the best burger in the world up until the point they wrap it in foil. It then sweats big time, the bun turns into wallpaper paste and the burger steams and loses all of its ‘flame grilling’ and tastes ‘boiled’! Absolute rank unless you can catch it before they wrap it in foil!

Back
Top Bottom